As soon as you start wearing aviators, sporting wayfarers, or other frames that will boost your appearance, you will achieve a sense of mystery and appeal.
Apart from being just an accessory, you should know that most of them can help you prevent UV exposure.
You can use them to boost your sport’s performance, especially because some brands such as Oakley come with anti-fog properties and impact resistance.
Keep in mind that Off-White Sunglasses are also trendy for men, which is an important consideration to remember.
That way, they will block dirt and offer you a clear vision, which will allow you to focus on the activity with ease.
They have entered the market at the beginning of the 20th century, and Hollywood celebrities popularized them.
Therefore, you should find ways to get the best and most appealing shades for your appearance.
Table of Contents
Different Types of Men’s Sunglasses
Even though you can find new frames for each season, we can differentiate the most popular options you can find.
- Aviators – At first, only pilots used them in the ‘30s. The early models feature a double bridge in between, tear-drop-shaped lenses, and a metal frame. However, nowadays, you can find the ones that come with acrylic or plastic frames as well. The best way about them is the broad peripheral vision and high level of coverage, making them both practical and appealing.
- Wayfarer – As soon as someone mentions Wayfarers, people start to think about Ray-Ban. However, we are talking about the most flattering and versatile frame. Since it features trapezoid-like lenses, a combination of angles, and rounded edges, almost anyone can wear them and look fantastic. Of course, you can find other options that feature more-squared options, but generally, they come from plastic or acetate frames.
- Round – Most people associate round shades with hippy and counterculture movement and style. They were highly popularized by hippy culture, but also celebrities such as John Lennon and Elton John. In the last few years, they have returned with an unchanged design. Therefore, you can get circular lenses that feature acetate or metal frames depending on your preferences.
- Clubmaster – Some people state that clubmasters are just another variation of wayfarers, but they come with horn shape on top, half-rim frame, and circular bottom, making them unique. Remember that design is still the same, but you can find more angular options available on the market.
After clicking here, you will understand more about finding the best shades for your particular style.
- Wraparound – If you wish to use shades for different activities and sports such as racing and skiing, you should get wraparound options. They became highly prominent in the nineties, which made them popular among regular people. They come with elliptical lenses that will curve around your head, which will provide you with significant coverage. At the same time, they are closer to the face than other options, which means you will get additional protection against debris and UV rays.
- Keyhole – We are talking about double bridge sunglasses in the centre, which will help them fit properly. The rest of the frames may feature aviator or round style lenses, depending on your preferences.